jueves, 7 de febrero de 2013

Perfect days


Hiiiiiiiiii lovers!! How are you doing?? I'm so happy to return here after all this time!!! How has been your first month of the year?? Hopefully fantastic and full of surprises and good memories!
February has just begun!!! I must say that this is one of my favourite months!! Its' winter but the extreme cold it's gone so it's like a break of cold and a similar summer! We have carnival about to arrive! And obviously the famous 14th... Valentine's day, love everywhere, hearts, sweets, kisses... I love it :$ And it isn't as famous as Valentine's day but the 11th of February is my Birthday!!!!! For the moment I haven't planed anything to do these 3 days but I love improvising! I'll notice you soon of ideas about things that you can wear in a costume party or what to give to your love!
Today's topic, as I told you, is:


HOW TO HAVE A PERFECT DAY?


Usually a day of class can't be perfect at all... But we can We can prove it so! 

Step 1: Choose your favourite song as an alarm tone! It's better if it's a song with a rhythm, that makes you jump off the bed at the moment. If your alarm clock or your phone is far from the bed will help you in don'tfall asleep again.


Step 2: Have a shower and in the last 30 seconds turn the water into the cold. That will activate your body and hormones.

Step 3: Have a complete breakfast. Full of vitamins: orange juice, toasts, fruit, cereals, milk...

This is the better way to start a work and stressed day.If you are not working neither studying my recommendation it to:Eventually try to practice some sort, either individually or collectively!
Follow a healthy diet. Read, play some instrument... whatever, but don't be lazy!!! Take advantage of the days! You're lucky that your obligations are minimal... Meet friends or go shopping! But please... don't be all the day on the sofa watching soap operas


I'm a very lazy girl! But even when I'm reading on the sofa or with my laptop I love creating a nice atmosphere to change that simple moment in a great moment.


Today, if you look at the end, there I leave you a song that makes me feel full of energy!





-Change your life- Little mix



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario