sábado, 19 de enero de 2013

Some magic!

Hi lovers! As all the things in this world, humans we have our own magic... So every moment that we spend, must be perfect and as magic as we're... I'm saying this because the last week it's been a kind of magic potion... With lots of funny moments with friends and visiting some places, I felt like in paradise... Well, I'm still feeling in the PARADISE of my DREAMS... I'm at the mountains this weekend, it's all completly white and really cold too. I'm with my phone so I can't post a lot of pictures but I leave you one now, and as soon as possible I'll try to show you how fantastic it is.

You can find my pictures in:
Instagram> @eulixu13

Lots of kisses and sparkling diamonds! XoXo

1 comentario:

  1. Hi love! I just nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my blog to see the details!

    Julia xx
    http://ailujthirteen.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ResponderEliminar