domingo, 6 de enero de 2013

after all... Back again!

Hi lovers!! I'm really offended with myself... I've been during a really long time without publishing or giving sings of life, but I had lots of problems with my camera and computer programs so, I was out of contact :( I had family meetings most of the day and I lot of work for school to do, I could say that I was BLOCKED OUT OF THE WORLD for a while... For now I promise that I would publish three times at least.



Like I've been with out telling you things during a very very long time, I have accumulated many news about fashion, shops, people, presents and others.


LETS GET STARTED!

Today I want to show you how was my day in Barcelona. Last 30th of December I went there because I had to meet my cousins and some friends. So as I was there I took my time looking clothes, searching presents, window shopping...

I leave you some pictures about that fantastic day:
            Hope you like it!



 *HIII! That's me!*


*My favorite shops and window decoration*




 *Custo* It has one of the most original decoration.


*Loewe* Has a really nice and simple decoration too.



New years eve look *.*



We had launch at Hard Rock Café
All it was delicious and I loved the Christmas feeling that around us.






*Fajitas*



*Some Macarons* By Enric Rosich 



*Obviously a Starbucks brake*
*Frappuccino*





And at the end of the day... Just about to go home... A HOT CHOCOLATE & COOKIES!!



Lots of loves and sparkling diamonds!! XOXO

-Eulalia-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario