martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

My May YouTube favourites!

Hii lovers, today I'll post just some of my favourite vblogs, video clips and all king of stuff that I love watching on YouTube! It's a short idea but most of the videos last more than 5 minutes! Hope you enjoy them! 

Hola cariñoos! Hoy publicaré algunos de los vblogs, video clips i todo el tipo de cosas que me enanta mirar por YouTube! Es una idea bastante simple pero en realidad cada video dura más de 5 minutos, así qe hay muchísima información en ellos. Espero que os gusten!

-Make up by Mandy-


One of my addictions every day is to watch some of her vlogs! she's so cute! follow her at Instragram, Twitter and YouTube.

Una de mis adicciones de cada día, es mirar algunos de sus vlogs! Es una chica súper mona! seguidla en Instagram, Twitter y en YouTube.

-Natalee Holmes-


I first heard one of her songs at a video from Amanda Steele, then I couldn't take this song off my mind and I search it on YouTube, she's fantastic, so lovely girl who follows her dreams! 

La primera vez que escuché una de sus canciones fue en un video de Amanda Steele, se me enganchó esta canción, y la busqué por YouTube, es fantástica y muy cariñosa, y sigue sus sueños! 

-Blogilates-


This YouTube channel is the perfect one to work out a little bit at home! If you haven't got enough time to go out it's fantastic to don't loose the routine! And it's perfect for that ones who are on a diet or want to burn something to fit perfectly into the Bikini.

-Ariana Grande-


Omg! Do you know what GORGEOUS means? so gorgeous it gets short to describe her! I love all her last videos! I've been following her for a long time, and trust me, she's awesome! This last one "The Way" is a love song mixed with rap, and the video clip fits perfectly with the plot! 

Dios mío! Sabeis lo que significa maravilloso? Pues maravilloso se queda corto para describirla! Me encantan sus últimos vídeos! La e estado siguiendo des de hace mucho tiempo, y creedme, es ideal! Este último "The Way" es una canción de amor mezclada con rap, y el video clip encaja perfectamente con el argumento!

That's all! See you soon, lots of kisses and sparkling diamonds! 
Eso es todo! nos vemos pronto! muchos besos!!! 

- Eulàlia Fanjul -



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario