lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2012

1000 VISITS


Hi lovers!!! My happiness couldn't be higher now!! Today it's a really special day, after a very short time we get the 1000 visits in my blog, and it's all thanks to you... you know, you're always there sending e-mails, talking by phone... But I enjoy publishing either I haven't got any visits, so don't be scared that I won't leave you! :) It's 17th of December , 4 days till vacations and 8 days less till Christmas!!! I love this time of the year, you know, being with the family, meeting friends, celebrating, eating, singing Christmas carols , kissing under the mistletoe, all full of lights... It's perfect!

The last weekend I did my Christmas tree, with all my family, that day is completely magic, my little sister dancing, my mom preparing cookies and hot chocolate, my daddy repairing the lights and me singing all the time! Don't know... but it's fantastic, don't you feel the same?


Hola amantes!!! mi felicidad no podría ser mas grande ahora!! Hoy es un día muy especial, después de muy poco tiempo hemos llegado a las 1000 visitas en mi blog, y todo gracias a vosotros... ya sabeis, siempre estáis allí, enviando emails, hablamos por el teléfono... pero disfruto tanto publicando aun que no tuviera muchas visitas, así que no hace falta que sufráis por perderme, que nunca me iré! :) Es 17 de diciembre, quedan 4 días para acabar las clases y empezar las vacaciones y solo 8 días pasa Navidad!!! Me encanta esta poca del año, ya sabeis, estar con la familiaencontrarte con amigos, celebrar, comer, cantar villancicos, dar besos debajo del "Mistletoe", todo lleno de luces... Es perfecto!

EL pasado fin de semana hicimos el árbol de Navidad, con toda mi familia; ese día es completamente mágico, mi hermanita bailando sin parar, mi madre haciendo galletas y chocolate caliente, mi padre reparando las luces y yo cantando todo el rato! No se... pero es fantástico, no creéis lo mismo?



*My Christmas tree*




* Merry Christmas from Victoria's secret*


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario