miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Oh happy frizzy days!

Hi lovers! Wednesday today, It's been a long journey... 😩 Just arrived home now, and I'm really tired I just want to put on my pyjamas and jump into my comfortable bed 😍! My alarm clock didn't sound so I got up late and I had to clean my hair and choose all my clothes so... I got stressed just in the start.
My morning it's been very light with any exam and not too much cold. But at the afternoon all changed, I felt like as winter had arrived in the city... The wind started blowing and if we add my nerves to the cold... It's a horrible mix, I had two exams too that they weren't that bad but, little bit better they could be! After all that boring things, when my mind was just thinking about arriving home, I had to visit my grandma's house and there I had dinner, so it was 10 and I wasn't home yet!!! 😠 My happiness came back when I decided to go out this Saturday night!!!! So now I must look for clothes, shoes... 😄 Others things that I wanted to tell you, that here I post you some pictures of all my Black Friday shopping that arrived from Las Vegas, hope you like it, and don't get scared of that corn box... One day I'll show you for what it is... Lots of kisses💋 and sparkling diamonds💎XOXO

Hola amantees! Hoy miércoles! Se me ha hecho un día muy largo... 😩Acabo de llegar a casa, y estoy muy cansada, solo me quiero poner el pijama e ir directa a mi cómoda camita 😍! No me ha sonado mi alarma así que me he despertado tarde y ademas me tenía que labar el pelo y escojereme la ropa... Así que ya he empezado el día estresada.
Mi mañanita ha sido bastante light sin ningún exámen y casi nada de frío. Pero por la tarde todo ha cambiado, parecía que el invierno había llegado a la ciudad... El viento ha empezado a soplar y si a esto le sumamos mis nervios... Hace una mezcla orrible, ademas he tenido dos examenes que no me han ido mal, pero siempre todo puede ir mejor! Despues de todas esas cosas aburridas, cuando mi mente solo pensaba en llegar a casa, he ido a visitar a mis abuelos y e cenado allí, eran ya las 10 y aun no estaba en casaa!!! 😠 Mi alegria ha vuelto cuando he decidido salir el sabado!!!!! Ahora tengo que buscar ropa, zapatos...😄 Otras cosas que os queria decir, aqui os dejo unas fotos de mis compras en Black Friday que ya llegarón de Las Vegas, espero que os gusten, aaah i no os ausuteis por el pote de maiz... Un día ya os enseñare para que es... Muchos besos 💋y brillantes diamantes! 💎 XOXO







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario